Title: Sales Support Analyst
Location: Dublin Office
Contract: Full time
Reports to: Senior Sales Support Specialist
EVO Payments International is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
About BOI Payment Acceptance, in Ireland EVO has a marketing alliance with Bank of Ireland (BOI) and trades under the BOI Payment Acceptance brand. We are currently recruiting a Sales Support Analyst to join our expanding Sales team, based in our office in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. This role reports to the Senior Sales Support Specialist the BOIPA business.
To provide support to the Sales and Leadership teams within BOIPA through the delivery of a variety of sales support activities and work streams that contribute towards the achievement of the BOIPA objectives. To support our internal teams, partners and customers through the provision of clear and informative communications. To support the data requirements of the teams through managing and analysing data and the provision of timely reporting. To work across multiple stakeholders to coordinate high standard and timely delivery of the business area objectives.
The Sales Support Analyst will be responsible for a strict set of KPI’s, as well act as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with career progression opportunities.
- Supporting team within a fast paced environment on KPIs, trends, resolution of queries.
- Work with the Senior Sales Support Specialist to support strategy for the team to deliver on all agreed KPIs
- Ability to maintain a balanced scorecard across a multitude of KPI’s
- Effectively and efficiently understand and manage the agent schedules.
- Support sales department on targets and Key Performance Indicator’s (KPI’s).
- Timely issuing of performance stats to Manager’s on a daily/weekly basis
- Analyse data from the dialler reports to identify potential business changes/improvements that can be made.
- Acts as a point of referral for complex and escalated queries
- Communicate and influence cross functionally with all levels of management.
- Embrace any new technology or systems implemented to aid the business that are to be maintained by the team.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement changes to meet strategic needs
- Administrative duties
- Take ownership for delivery of sales focused reports, ensure they meet management requirements and are delivered to a consistently high standard
- Provide and manage ad hoc reporting to the management team in a timely manner
- Support development of reporting across BOIPA and our wider business, liaising with other business units as required
- To support the achievement of reporting deadlines for both internal and external business requirements
- Analyse and report on sales performance, providing the management team with insight to support and drive sales improve performance
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to provide clear performance metrics to support the improvement of sales performance
- Work to support the sales teams to co-ordinate and deliver the sales input for BOIPA projects on time and to a high standard
- Track and manage stakeholder ownership
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification), including Maths and English
- Prior call centre experience
- Experience in delivery of customer service satisfaction
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Will be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated
- Enjoys fast paced changing environment
- Customer Focused
- Approachable with excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Resilient and receptive to change
- Strong Excel experience (creating pivot tables, running reports, presenting data)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Technically minded and able to work across multiple systems.
- Create Sales communication documentation
- Create high standard Sales presentations and collateral to be used both internally and externally
- Create communications and briefing packs for the Sales teams, partners and customers