Title: Product Manager
Location: Dublin Office
Department: Integration Transformation and Development (IT&D)
Contract: Full time
Reports to: Head of Proposition
EVO Payments is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
The Product Manager – integrated payments will be responsible for growing revenue and profits from integrated payments in the UK and Ireland. This includes the full range of card schemes – Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, JCB and Discover – integrated into merchant point of sale (POS) software using both in-house and 3rd party APIs and payment gateways.
The position is based in Dublin.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsibility for a range of integrated payment products that we sell to merchants and partners in the UK and Ireland. This requires working closely with in-house and 3rd party payment gateways as well as EVO’s POS terminal product, operations and sales teams
- Build scorecards and reporting mechanisms for our integrated payment products in conjunction with EVO’s finance teams
- Develop innovative products and services that differentiate EVO from its competitors in integrated payments
- Write compelling business cases for new product development
- Responsibility for collecting business requirements in conjunction with our business analysis team, including inputs from EVO’s sales teams
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of the merchant acquiring market including competitive analysis and ad hoc market research
- Manage a large number of internal stakeholders from EVO’s national business units, technology divisions and European management team
- Support strategic projects including M&A activities
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned
Minimum Position Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in payments industry experience or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of integrated payments at point of sale,
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects
- Technical acumen and subject matter expertise
- Track record in launching successful integrated payment products
- Demonstrable ability to deliver innovative products and services when the resources (people, budget) are not under their direct control
- Fluent in English. Other European languages would be an asset especially Polish, Czech, German or Spanish
- Able to travel occasionally to EVO offices in Europe
This job description indicates the general level and nature of work expected of the incumbent. It is not a comprehensive list of specific duties or activities associated with the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as assigned.