Title: Pricing Analyst
Location: Based in Dun Laoghaire
Reports to: Head of Pricing, UK & Ireland
Term: Permanent, Fulltime
EVO Payments is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
Based from Dun Laoghaire, Dublin, with occasional travel to the European offices required. Travel should be expected with frequency of once per quarter.
• Management of incoming brand (Visa/MasterCard) changes for Ireland and UK, ensuring appropriate changes are identified and impacts are assessed
• Support on requests for data management including collection, analysis & testing
• Executing data validation/control checks and performing audit related analysis
• Supporting BAU pricing related queries from operational and sales teams
• Modelling support for large scale merchant and partner pricing opportunities
• Monitoring KPIs for quality metrics in merchant pricing and other commercially related activities
• Management of pricing model and inputs to EVO’s pricing system
• Collaborate with Finance and other analysts across Europe for the submission of key internal, external and regulatory reporting
• Support business decisions through the identification, analysis and interpretation of trends and patterns in complex and/or large data sets
• Other duties as defined relevant to the role as required from time to time
• At least 1-2 years working in an analytical role
• Advanced knowledge of Excel mandatory with experience of large data set (,000s) manipulation
• A good knowledge of Database e.g. SQL / other systems for manipulating large volumes of data would be preferred.
• Good inter-personal skills, able to demonstrate ability to work effectively with a variety of people
• Highly detail orientated and organized
• Demonstrate experience of working independently to accomplish objectives
• Work well to deadlines and ability to identify key learnings from completed projects to support process improvement
• Degree level qualifications especially in subjects that include complex data analysis: Graduates in Mathematics, Economics and Physics (for example) are encouraged to apply.
• 1-2 year’s work experience including programming / data mining and analytics
• Accountancy qualifications formally recognized by the appropriate Governing bodies are an advantage but not mandated
To Apply, please click the link below