Reports to Inside Sales Manager
Commission: 40% Commission
Office Location: Adelphi Plaza, 2nd Floor, Georges Street Upper, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
EVO Payments is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In Ireland EVO has a marketing alliance with Bank of Ireland and trades under the BOI Payment Acceptance brand (BOIPA). We are currently recruiting a Lead Generator to join our expanding BOI Payments Acceptance Sales team, based in our office in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin.
- Achievement of of targets & KPI’s as set out by Inside Sales Manager
- Cold calling campaigns to businesses to organise appointments
- Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet with prospective customers.
- Create opportunities for Inside Sales Team
- Updating CRM database with all information received from Customers.
- To achieve productivity and ensure key performance indicators are met.
- Undertake specific tasks and projects as directed by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work in a team.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and a desire to develop in the role by engaging in training and accepting feedback and supervision from management.
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skills.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of MS Office, in-house databases, the Internet and able to analyse information. Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Have an Excellent Telephone Manner and very good Organisational Skills.
- Be computer literate and have an ability to update data as it is received from customers over the phone on our clients system.
- Friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Confident, self-motivated, competitive and assertive.
- Previous telemarketing and cold calling experience desirable