Title: Integration Support Engineer
Division: Intelligent Payments
Location: Dublin Office
Contract: Full time
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Intelligent Payments – an EVO Payments International group company since December 2016 – is a worldwide online payment processing business offering local culture payment technology of over 70 payment methods in over 180 countries and to customers of all sizes.
What sets it apart is the simple, user friendly SME offering for online and MOTO based business and its fraud, least cost routing and KYC analytics for larger enterprises. The PCI level 1 certified Online Payment platform enables real time, bespoke analytics to tackle on line fraud, identify the best route to process the payment and ensure that true customers are managed in the easiest and most customer friendly way possible. By harnessing Merchant customer data, payment history and external databases, the analytics works to ensure best practice and optimise performance.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, the Integration Support Engineer is accountable for enabling seamless merchant and ISV (Independent Software Vendors) boarding, testing and production operation as per EVO Business Units’ needs (EVO Business Units: BOIPA Ireland, EVO UK, Universal Pay Spain, eService Poland, Moneta Czech, EVO Mexico and EVO US).
The role requires personal involvement in boarding issue resolution and continuous review of those processes, the same applies for production support and product improvement, in close working relationship with our Service Desk, Delivery and PMO.
The team’s main objective is to work through the integration processes, based on which the company achieves very high conversion rate of getting merchants transacting in production after they have signed the contract for e-commerce gateway and acquiring services with a specific EVO Business Unit.
Key performance targets will be:
- As a member of the Business Development team to help in the creation and maintenance of integration assets, support documentation creation and presentation of this based on GitHub.
- Assist in the installation and troubleshooting of Payment Plugins on a variety of supported Webshops.
- Ensure all internal and external client requirements are met, deliverables are in place
- Work with Sales, PMO, Development and Technology, Change/Release Management to manage relevant processes both for internal and external clients; delivering high value to company governance.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work with team members in their engagements.
- Demonstrate high-quality operational and people management skills in any internal and external client relationship.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes;
- 2+ years of web and/or software development
- Experience with CMS and Webshop platforms such as WordPress & WooCommerce, Prestashop & Magento
- Ability to use a ticketing system to manage daily incoming tasks
- Software debugging and reporting skills
- Reading of technical logs for initial troubleshooting
- Strong 3rd Party and Stakeholder communication skills
- Proven experience of working under constant pressure and to tight deadlines
Desired Skills & Experience
- PHP and JS
- Experience using log entries or similar log aggregating systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of payment service products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
BSc in Computer Science or Similar