Finance Business Partner
Title: Finance Business Partner
Location: Based in Dun Laoghaire
Reports to: Director, Finance
Term: Fixed Term Contract, Fulltime
EVO Payments International is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
We are seeking a Finance Partner to analyse financial information, interpret trends and metrics, and complete various projects related to the measurement, forecast and reporting of critical financial results. With a focus on driving financial improvement within the organization, the finance partner will assist key decision makers in forming an objective and accurate view of operations, services and opportunities.
In this position you will:
- Partner in the proactive development of financial analytic materials and methodologies.
- Partner with the Financial Accounting team in preparing the monthly financial accounts and management reporting for your respective business unit as well as ad-hoc reporting & invoicing for the respective business unit as required.
- Support key decision-makers through critical research and analysis of operational areas such as resource utilization, organizational structure, and work methods/procedures.
- Conduct studies, productivity analyses, and surveys to identify areas for financial improvement.
- Interpret business trends and metrics to assist key decision makers in forming an objective view of operations, services and opportunities.
- Apply application of theoretical concepts to practical cases.
- Conduct financial planning, budget preparation and operating statement analyses.
- Liaise daily with External and Internal Partners and pro-actively own relationships.
- Manage processes and controls directly related to the business channel.
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Two (2) plus years of experience in financial analysis, accounting or related discipline. Experience in merchant acquiring would be beneficial.
- Advanced level of proficiency in understanding financial accounting and the month-end process, financial impact analysis, risk management and data manipulation.
- Experience in creating and using financial modelling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools including experience in interpreting complex conceptual analyses and reviewing financial modelling results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Excel and Access.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior experience in financial accounting / general ledger activity / financial analysis
- ACA qualification