Corporate Sales Executive
Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Defined Territory – Dublin and South of Country
Reports to: Head of Corporate Sales
Term: Permanent, Fulltime
EVO Payments International is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
About BOI Payment Acceptance
BOI Payment Acceptance (BOIPA) is an alliance between the Bank of Ireland and EVO Payments International. We provide card payments solutions for both physical and online merchants.
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Sales, the successful candidate will carry responsibility for delivery of corporate sales as required by the organisation. The Corporate Sales manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new corporate opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for management of existing corporate clients and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
The role holder is responsible for new business sales within a defined segment (target Company size and geographical territory) within the Irish Business Market. They will also be responsible for delivery of sales targets in line with the Head of Corporate Sales’ requirements.
- Achieve set targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Development of strategic Corporate Partner Relationships, Group Deals and Trade Association deals through proactive sourcing of opportunities
- Maximise performance & achieve company KPI’s through demonstrating strong commercial acumen
- Create and write client proposals, and deliver client presentations, in partnership with senior sales and delivery resources as appropriate.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the business trends and issues facing market sector
- Set in place a plan of clear strategies and methodologies for all stages of generating new business (from prospecting to proposal to closure).
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. Project Management Office, Operations) as required to develop and implement required client solution
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation route
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
- Establish a clear target list based on strategy / target sectors and product advancement as agreed with management and relevant colleagues.
- Be proactive and innovative in prospecting and forming key relationships through existing contacts, seminars, customer surveys, new product launches, structured corporate entertainment, press profile etc.
- Utilise and engage with the appropriate channels to generate quality leads and opportunities.
- Engage proactively with the Sales Team to gain specific support required prospect for identified opportunities.
- Ensure that all necessary advance due diligence is completed in a timely and comprehensive manner using a structured due diligence process covering pre-tender requirements.
- Ensure prioritisation and urgency around most important deals in the pipeline
Knowledge and experience
- Possess business related qualification
- Previous success in a Corporate Development Role
- Exhibit exceptional track record in identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities.
- Excellence in influencing at all levels of an organisation.
- Experience of achieving success against challenging targets with complex sales cycle and product requirements.
- Demonstrable success in taking personal ownership for driving performance and delivering constant growth to meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience in operating effectively within a wider Corporate Sales Team; using all available resources in an effective and timely manner.
- Drive for results/success
- Customer focus
- Analytical ability
- Time management/effectiveness of planning
- Effective communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales management experience in a B2B environment, within a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
- Proven ability to develop and maintain a high performing team in a transactional sales environment