Title: Business Solutions Manager
Division: Intelligent Payments
Location: Dublin Office
Contract: Full time
Reports to: Head of Business Support
Intelligent Payments – an EVO Payments International group company since December 2016 – is a worldwide online payment processing business offering local culture payment technology of over 70 payment methods in over 180 countries and to customers of all sizes. What sets it apart is the simple, user friendly SME offering for online and MOTO based business and its fraud, least cost routing and KYC analytics for larger enterprises. The PCI level 1 certified Online Payment platform enables real time, bespoke analytics to tackle on line fraud, identify the best route to process the payment and ensure that true customers are managed in the easiest and most customer friendly way possible. By harnessing Merchant customer data, payment history and external databases, the analytics works to ensure best practice and optimise performance.
Reporting directly to the Head of Business Support, the Business Solutions Manager will primarily interface with the EVO Business Units to advise on the technical integration of merchant and ISV (Independent Software Vendors) and other partner boarding, testing and production operation as per EVO Business Units’ needs (EVO Business Units: BOIPA Ireland, EVO UK, Universal Pay Spain, eService Poland, Moneta Czech, EVO Mexico and EVO US).
The role requires a level of eCommerce technical expertise together with a good level of business acumen to enable efficient boarding issue resolution and continuous review of the associated processes, the same applies for production support and product improvement, in close working relationship with our Service Desk, Delivery and PMO. Understanding of our APIs and Solution Design Kits (SDKs) and the workings of eCommerce shopping carts will be vital in order to guide stakeholders to deliver against a defined but ever-changing product suite.
Support in the response to RFPs/RFIs will also be required so the ability to write in business language and explain our products across a variety of roles will be expected.
This role is foreseen as a matrix type role, where organisation / engagement of team members happens on a temporary basis, related to merchant / ISV engagement processes and needs.
Key performance targets will be:
- Work closely with all the international EVO Sales and Product teams, PMO, Development and Technology, Change/Release Management to manage relevant pipeline both for internal and external clients; delivering high value to company governance. A degree of travel will therefore be required from time to time.
- Assist in the response to RFPs and bespoke business proposals as they relate to the sale of the payments gateway and to technical and product requirements.
- This will be a key liaison role to understanding the future product development needs so that market requirements can be understood and fed back into IPG and clear delivery timelines are communicated
- As a member of the Business Support team to help in the creation and maintenance of integration assets, support documentation creation and presentation of this based on GitHub.
- To manage the Integration Support Engineer and ensure that all business unit needs are being met, creating virtual teams as necessary to deal with live issues as they arise
- To drive the adoption of IPG assets and product features so that the benefits can be rolled out to merchants. This will include shopping cart extensions and all new platform functions as they are released and become available
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and work with team members in their engagements.
- Demonstrate high-quality operational and people management skills in any internal and external client relationship.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes;
- 5+ years’ experience in online payments roles, ideally with a Payments Gateway
- Having worked in commercial environment with track record of winning business
- Experience with CMS and Webshop platforms such as WordPress & WooCommerce, Prestashop & Magento
- A high level of business acumen and negotiation/influencing skills
- Analytical skills both of business case interpretation and technical documents
- Reading and writing of technical logs for initial troubleshooting
- Strong 3rd Party and Stakeholder communication skills
- Proven experience of working under constant pressure and to tight deadlines
Skills & Experience
- Track record of technical integration of complex customer set ups
- Knowledge and understanding of payment service products and profitability drivers
- Experience of API and Solution Design Kit (SDK) in eComm and mobile commerce environments
- Experience using logentries or similar log aggregating systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to articulate features and benefits at all levels
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
BA/BSc level degree or equivalent