Title: Area Business Manager
Division: BOI Payments Acceptance
Location: Assigned regional area
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager
EVO Payments International is an exciting and growing company that is dedicated to providing innovative products, outstanding service and security to its customers. We are located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, China and Europe. We can process in over 130 currencies in over 50 markets worldwide. On behalf of our customers, we process billions of dollars annually.
EVO plays an important role in the everyday life of millions of people. For our customers and their customers, we are the link between the parties involved in almost any type of payment transaction. We ensure that any payment is secure and properly applied and settled for each transaction. EVO offers end to end support from installing the point of sale device to enable secure electronic payments at a merchant, providing software solutions to enable ecommerce and then troubleshooting and resolving issues that may occur from time to time for our customers.
In conducting our business, EVO is committed to creating an exciting, diverse and collaborative work environment for our employees. We know our success is the direct result of the talent, dedication, and energy of all our employees. In order to achieve this success, we share a common set of values that guides our behaviour at work each day.
About BOI Payment Acceptance
BOI Payment Acceptance (BOIPA) is an alliance between the Bank of Ireland and EVO Payments International. We provide card payments solutions for both physical and online merchants.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the successful candidate will carry responsibility for delivery of sales as required by the organisation. The Area Business Manager will develop and implement new business strategies through sourcing, negotiating and closing new opportunities in line with company objectives. The role will also entail responsibility for management of existing clients and delivery of agreed sales targets and KPI’s.
We are currently recruiting for an Area business Sales Manager to join our expanding sales team for BOI Payment Acceptance, which is a brand of EVO. This is a field based role, with occasional visits to our office in Dun Laoghaire, Co Dublin. This role reports to one of the Regional Sales Manager.
- To achieve set monthly targets in respect of new signings and new growth signings determined by the company.
- Be responsible for identifying, developing and closing sales through sustained prospecting and activity.
- To interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and ‘core proposition’ sales across a network of Partner sites across your region.
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure information on AIM (Sales CRM) is kept up to date.
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio.
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified.
- Interface with other internal departments (e.g. customer services) as required ensuring that customer issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Operate within published commercial and contractual guidelines, making effective use of escalation routes
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years highly successful direct sales experience in a B2B marketplace in a role that is primarily focused on new business acquisition
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts.
- Broad commercial and financial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts.
- An influential and highly effective communicator
- A team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organization
- Field based but aligned to a geographical area which the job holder should ideally be able to reach within a maximum of one hours travel by car during contractual working hours.
- Must have a full clean Driving License.